PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

it says it's available but i can't get my order to go through, in case anyone else has more luck

https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/polly-samson/a-theatre-for-dreamers

Views: 12681

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yipeeeee! This is sweet news :)

YES!!!!! Thank you SO much for the heads up. Just ordered on amazon and submitted my proof of purchase. This has to be the best find ever!!!

but I dont think its for uk residents is it unfortunately?

Like Erich's, my order from RoughTrade was finally delivered today. The mailer they used protected the book/CD well during its international journey. I think I like the signatures on this one a little better than the one I got from Newham (it doesn't go off the edge).

I was contacted by last month on a Saturday by Newham who had misplaced my earlier email and was sent the purchased book and they sent the CD gratis and with lightning speed I had it on Tuesday or Wednesday. I was amazed and very pleased. I am quite surprised to see this third wave as I was told it was extremely limited. Unlike the b/w photo last year this smartly can't be cropped - I can't believe how much the CD's on eBay with those horribly removed Samson signatures went for.

I was surprised by that also... And surprised that whoever did the first one thought it would be a good idea to do the 2nd one lol.

Undamaged ones go for more. Not sure what this guy was thinking.

Yeah I noticed that. You'd think once he destroyed one hed not do a second one but maybe he put rubbing alcohol or something on both at the same time and it disintegrated.

I don't really get why it sells for more without Polly she wrote many of their songs. I prefer the ones with her and Romany. 

Just for the record, removing Polly's signature is completely stupid (and not very nice...) because she is also a significant part of Pink Floyd: she wrote most of the lyrics on Gilmour's last LPs (On an island & Rattle that lock) and the same for the last Pink Floyd LPs (Division Bell & The Endless River), though not always credited...

Agreed, I don't see why they sell for more without her on it. I'm curious if they'll do any more signings after seeing them all show up on eBay, and especially if Polly seen her name removed from some. That would piss me off if I was her since it was a promo for her book. I'm just glad I got some for my collection. 

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service