A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

it says it's available but i can't get my order to go through, in case anyone else has more luck

https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/polly-samson/a-theatre-for-dreamers

Views: 23035

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It took a bit longer time than I ever expected.... but finally I received these beauties from Rough Trade!!! Thank you! They are NOT for sale, please dont ask.  

Finally! Congratulation!

These look very nice! Congratulations!

Congrats you got some nice looking ones!

I just got an email saying they are shipping me another one Monday and I may end up with 2 copies which is pretty cool. I won't mind the wait if that happens 

soo all of us have no movement and now they are saying they will just re-ship them? ....wth

I just emailed finally, and he immediately wrote back saying that a lot of people have this issue and that they are also going to send me a new one on Monday. Randall seems like a really nice helpful person so i am not worried at all about getting this at some point.

As I see it, this was advertised to ship week of 5/24. Tracking created 5/26 has no movement in nine days with a bag full of excuses. We’re being told we’ll be mailed replacements but I’m not convinced there were ever any originals.

I’m sure Algonquin is a top-notch retailer but this game isn’t something we haven’t seen before. Things aren’t adding up.

My new, unread book is getting returned to Amazon today. 

What took you so long 

I was actually thinking that maybe it was karma that mine got lost since the thought of returning it to Amazon as soon as I saw the signed Cd shipped did cross my mind lol 

Ha, I thought about cancelling my Amazon order about 30 seconds after sending in the screenshot of my receipt. But I ended up giving the book to a friend.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service