We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I know anything from Al Pacino other than his usual squiggle is rare - but do you think this somewhat full signature is good?

Thanks in advance!

Views: 483

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

he signs in hundreds different styles so you have to get it in person to be sure so my opinion is that it could do and i think it's fine. the ones i have are from mostly itp and private signings because i don't like to have doubts about his autographs. the one we are talking about is from a while ago and saw these many times and think it's real. 

Yes, Well, that doesn't sound like something I'd want to get into - a permanent cloud unless IP or Pvt signings? No thanks.

i'am not the one who knows it all and when i have doubts i give a negative opinion and with this one i'am positive. and i would only have interest when i have a 100% trust in the one who sells it and better to have a good story with it. 

That's good - no one is! No idea of whtever story goes with this. Varied opinions here - Mike, you...more visual data might be useful. I also wonder what Richard thinks.

At first glance, it has characteristics, but the inscription does not look like his penmanship. I think it is an early secretarial signature.

See - it's not always an automatic "no good!"

Three "no", one "could be". Not resounding. I included myself in the "no" catagory but I couldn't add you to the "could be" because you asked if it is authentic and never expressed an opinion other then you don't think it looks like a that dark secretarial IIRC. There are no "automatics" in this hobby for me - some gave reasons for how they felt or they showed it with images. Others did not. As long as the correct outcome is achieved its all good.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service