We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: Alan, Parsons

Views: 474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't speak for AP but I see the 3 LP vinyl set is $40 and the signed version(which I ordered) is $90, a $50 premium for the signed version. Saw AP in concert at Waukegan a couple years ago and the meet and greet upgrade was $100 which included a signed lyric sheet. At the meet and greet you were politely asked not to bring additional items for Alan to sign. 

not cheap, $355--

The Complete Albums Collection 11LP Boxset (Inc Signed Print) on Th...

THE COMPLETE ALBUMS COLLECTION 11LP BOXSET (INC SIGNED PRINT)
Release Date: 18/11/2022

Originally released in 2014 on CD, The Alan Parsons Project – The Complete Albums Collection is now being made available in a beautifully packaged deluxe vinyl 11LP box set and is limited to an initial run of 1,500 copies worldwide.

It includes the 11 original studio albums including The Sicilian Defence album that they originally recorded in 1979 and was previously unreleased until 2014 when it was included within The Complete Album Collection 11CD box set.

- All albums half speed remastered at Abbey Road and cut from hi-res files transferred from the best available master tapes where analogue was originally used and from the original digital master tapes for all albums from 1983 onwards with everything approved by Alan Parsons.

- Pressed on heavyweight 180gm vinyl, and beautifully replicated sleeves including original text and imagery.

- Beautifully packaged in a ‘cigarette type’ hardback outer box with the outer design containing the words that Eric Woolfson felt best described The Alan Parsons Project.

- The first 500 copies will come with an exclusive 12-inch sized art print signed by Alan Parsons.

- Includes 60 page 12” x 12” hardback book containing full lyrics, brand new sleeve notes and essay from Miles Showell, Abbey Road Studios on the half speed remastering process.

- Also includes giant A1 size poster

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service