We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

HI guys, just seen another Michael Jackson signed sketch, what are your thoughts on this one, there seems a few around at present.

Views: 6097

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here are some examples of Michael Jackson's drawings. He was a very talented artist and he love art and pencil drawings. Michael took pride in his drawings as he did when he performed.

Jackson's sketch of the Wright Brothers' first flight, which he hoped to donate to the Santa Monica airport.
Jackson's sketch of the White House doors, to which he added the following quote from John Adams: "I pray heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and all that shall inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men [MJ's addition:] or women rule under this roof."

Thanks for that Michael, very impressive.

Thanks for these drawings Michael. I would guess that all the profile drawings we see floating around are fake.

The last  "toothy" shketch.....Very NOT MJ......! LOL

If you notice Brian, all of the profile drawings attributed to MJ are fake.

So why are the so called experts passing these off as genuine Sandra, Can you tell me an expert who i can trust?  

Picked these up recently of the brothers, would you say these look ok.

Yes Sandra I did. I am just speechless! All of this truely saddens me. Have a gr8 day!

Another ''toothy'' sketch which I reckon you'll say is fake!!hy'' sketch which I reckon you'll say is fake!!

Dennis I recognise this drawing which is very similar to mine,wasn't it sold some years ago at a big auction house in london? 

Yes Mathew, very similar to yours.  Cetainly  makes all these expert opinions very confusing, Who are we too believe and trust?

This is what a REAL email reply from Mike Frost and PAAS looks like. As you can see there are NEVER images in his return emails.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service