We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

HI guys, just seen another Michael Jackson signed sketch, what are your thoughts on this one, there seems a few around at present.

Views: 6092

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nice but it looks like there were pictures on the email,maybe the reply emails have changed since 2009 and the pictures have now been blanked as above,I was there when the email came from PAAS so I know it's genuine,I was waiting in anticipation for the reply to do the deal...if my email has been doctored then post the undoctored email here,it won't happen because the doctored email doesn't exist...that's a fact not a theory

Unlike many other autograph authentication company's I am here on Autograph Magazine Live to defend against false accusations and rumors. I am also here to try to speak up for third party authentication and explain and share information about the authentication business.
As for the real P.A.A.S. On-line examination e-mail, the photo that is blocked out is the P.A.A.S. logo.
As for "your e-mail,"  this was not sent directly to you and this was sent on July 23 2009  to an ebay member that I believe was removed from ebay.  P.A.A.S. has always use the title of the item Bold and Underlined and used the words "Via Scan." in all on-line examination e-mails.  We have also always included the statement " This On-line examination is solely based upon a scan. If you would like to discuss this matter you are once again welcome to contact me at anytime at specialagent711@aol.com.
     I have noticed in your e-mail the drawing has been attached and was not part of the original e-mail. I can not explain what the page 2 of 3 or 3 of 3 is about and where is 1 of 3. but this did not come from P.A.A.S. or myself Michael Frost.
The submission was from a former ebay seller; You state in an earlier post that the original seller that received this e-mail is "No longer with us" Is that to mean that he is deceased?
I am willing to try to help you with this item but I would need you to supply me with some additional information about the original correspondence and original item submitted for examination on July 23, 2009.  
This person's no longer a registered eBay user.
User ID Effective Date End Date
gpbankstreet1 Jul-22-08 Not a registered user
gp8857

Here is a more recent email that still contains the missing images from above which as you can see are the PAAS logo. I had completely forgot that this logo appears in his emails. And since these are screen shots, you can see that the only altering that has been done is my email address has been painted out black. 

Travis Christenberry,

Thank you for showing those e-mails and your continued trust and loyalty to P.A.A.S. 
We have had our P.A.A.S. on-line e-mails used in many ways and have seen a good amount of them altered. That is why why have to keep a log and records of all our On-line submissions as well as continually reviewing ebay and other site to verify that our name and logo is being using correctly.
I have also seen altering of the PSA/DNA quick opinion e-mail, it is very easy to do, so if something looks questionable you should always verify the e-mail or the submission with the authentication company.

what do you think about this Micky Mouse drawing by MJ?

also comes with a COA from Joseph and Jermaine Jackson.

looks good to me.

Great, is it for sale. Message me if it is

hi,

don´t know.maybe...depends on the price.send me a private message.

peace

daniel,

i am interested in buying that mickey mouse sketch.

please message me.

thanks.

WOW, i dont know where to start or stop.

Peace

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service