We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TBC-Signed-SP/dp/B0914FNP1L/ref=sr_1_1?dch...

=1616753794&refinements=p_32%3ASP&s=music&sr=1-1

Views: 4431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, the good news is that it's usually easy to cancel an Amazon order if need be. 

Yeah, I’m not cancelling my order just yet as clearly Amazon are just gradually loading info on there (still showing Audio CD), but if they did start by saying it was signed and it isn’t that’s a bit naughty. Cancellation is easy with Amazon.

I had a moan to customer Service about it just to see if they knew what was going on. They seem to think a computer error but gave me £10 amazon credit and said sorry pretty much!

Did they confirm there will not be a signed CD/ vinyl or did they just not know anything?

I had a chat on Amazon and they confirmed it was signed for those who ordered before. Still have some doubt though...

They have the album up now on Amazon using a new ASIN. The green vinyl is 22,99. 

If we get this signed at the 14,99 price it's an absolute steal, but I'm not convinced there is an official Amazon Exclusive signed version.

The fact that they confirmed signed copies who ordered it when the template was incomplete is . . . weird. The "signed" notation seems to have been part of a placeholder. Are they going to make the band sign vinyl for just the people who ordered this when it was still a mystery?

The link now shows to be a steps signed album. it’s weird in my Amazon orders it is named as the garbage album but with a picture of the steps album. The link takes you to steps

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0914FNP1L/ref=mobile_oh_details_?...

This is a tragedy......

And Swiftly Cancelled - what a Load of rubbish from Amazon UK - wishing it was Spandau Ballet Now! ! 

From Spandau Ballet to Smashing Pumpkins to Garbage to Steps...

What's the next step (no pun intended) ? Vera Lynn ? (actually I like Vera Lynn...)

Yes, the puns have been great!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service