We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

US Store (someone can post UK and other links) out 6th May

$31.98 vinyl, 1 BLACK vinyl disc, 180 gram, in gatefold jacket, printed inner sleeve, folded 24”x 36” poster, 4”x 4” sticker, and 5” x 7" autographed postcard insert

WE (Standard LP with Signed Insert) LIMITED EDITION | Arcade Fire U...

$13.98 CD 1 disc in 4 panel softpak, with 14 polaroid inserts w/ paper wrap, and 5 3/8” x 3 3/4" autographed postcard insert

WE (Standard CD with Signed Insert) LIMITED EDITION | Arcade Fire U...

today is getting expensive...!

Views: 3051

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks. This are like…their regular full

signatures?

Underwhelmed, huh?  That’s understandable.  These are all pretty lazy signatures.

Régine’s is sometimes more complete, depending on how much room she has to play with.  I’m hoping the poster that went on sale in the U.K. a couple of days ago will turn out better than these postcards.

Not really if they sign like that, i mean its ok as long as they are not bums like Weeknd or Lady Gaga ;)

FYI, very similar to the signed postcard I got for preordering The Suburbs CD many years ago, 

that's just how they usually sign things, for better or worse

I purchased a signed “Funeral”

from a friend who chases bands for a living, but i got it in a deep storage so i havent got the chance to compare, thanks and glad to hear the signatures are fine!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service