We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello Friends, Could You Kindly Let Us Know If This Audrey Hepburn Is Authentic & Genuine?

Thx

Views: 2596

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmm , let me see where it went

Hi just seen it; - looks fine.  If it is someone elderly who genuinely has no idea of the value it may be a kind gesture to offer a bit more because  this is a  brill deal at that price .   I am sure your family member will be thrilled with it. kind regards

This looks fine in my opinion. I was just watching Audrey again in Charade. Surprised by how many posts this discussion has. I wouldn't consider myself an expert, but I've gotten pretty good with her signature over the years - so if anyone has any other examples they'd like looked at...

I have an Audrey Hepburn that I just got authenticated by JSA - let me know if anyone is interested in it.   Its the signed program from her Lincoln Center Honors Tribute To Audrey Hepburn April 1991.  Here is a photo.  I am really not sure what its worth.  The book is near mint!

Hi Mark, I recently acquired a copy of the same programme which was autographed in a similar way. I wouldn't let it go for less than $500 as it is a great image and the event was an important one for Audrey.

Goerge and Michelle your kind thoughts on the pamphlet?

I think it's good. It's close to this one, I don't remember where it came from:

Hi Mark, I recently acquired a copy of the same programme which was autographed in a similar way. I wouldn't let it go for less than $500 as it is a great image and the event was an important one for Audrey.

thanks!

Mark

Yes , Mark would never do that :) .

Pug can you kindly show us a scan of your one? Would be very cool

Hi John, here you go. I believe the back is signed by Gregory Peck, Billy Wilder and Stanley Donen. Not a bad grouping of signatures.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Oh, I've this this on Ebay. I didn't pay attention to the other signatures back then. Actually, this one of the best Audrey related stuff I have recently seen. All other signatures are authentic in my opinion. You are lucky!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service