We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Multiple signed bundles available. Plus, for the first 300 bundles purchased across all formats on the AURORA store, a tree will be donated towards the High Andes Polylepis Forest project through the non-profit organisation ‘One Tree Planted’.

https://shop.aurora-music.com

Views: 3355

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My replacement cd card did arrive and the cards they send are in a gold marker pen so better than the original black marker ones 

I really hope I can get one of those. I don’t understand how can they put the signed artcard on the invoice and on the package information and not inside 

Lets hope they stick to packing cds and dont get a job dispensing tablets in a hospital or packing parachutes

What a nice answer I got...

"Please accept my apologies that this was unsigned. I'm unable to manually replace this for you so on this occasion I can confirm I have today issued you with a refund on the signed CD and then you can re-order this on the store via the link below, please allow 3-5 days for the refund to be processed."

Can someone guarantee that I will get a signed CD artcard this time? No one knows...

Plus, if anyone wants, signed bundles are still available here.

Apply discount code AURORA25

got an lp with signed card i can never find the latest page ,these bundles never show up from my browser so i used your link and got the discount cheers 

My original CD shipment was apparently lost in the mail.  They re-shipped on 2/21 and it arrived today.  There was an extra insert in the envelope - unsigned.  Already sent an email back - waiting to hear the response.  

The same happened with me, lost cd and re-ship. At least you got an unsigned insert, I didn’t got any, just the CD. The solution was a refund and a discount to buy a new CD, since they can’t ship just the signed card, I don’t know why. 

Mine was supposedly dispatched on February 25 and still nothing…

same

Spoke too soon. My arrived today and of course NO signed art card or insert inside…unbelievable!

I really don’t understand the people who manage their warehouse… what are they doing there?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service