We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Multiple signed bundles available. Plus, for the first 300 bundles purchased across all formats on the AURORA store, a tree will be donated towards the High Andes Polylepis Forest project through the non-profit organisation ‘One Tree Planted’.

https://shop.aurora-music.com

Views: 3355

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got this mail today.. Was not suprised. I did not bother to re-order.. I am glad I got the norwegian lp with autograph on the sleeve

“Please accept my apologies that the items in your order are unsigned.

I'm unable to manually replace this for you so on this occasion I can confirm I have today issued you with a refund for the unsigned items and your shipping cost. Please allow 3-5 days for the refund to be processed.

You can re-order these items on the store via the link below, please use the code AURORA25 for 25% off of this order.”

I got the same.  Refund has already come through.  

This is a great way to boost album sales, as I doubt they're adjusting sales numbers down to reflect the refunds.

Just like what I received

>sigh<, more of the same that's been reported here,

Received my shipment in the US today and no signed booklet, insert, art card, etc was included.

So, will have to chase this one and follow up

(seriously, they had ONE job to do, as far as fulfillment!)

disappointing, and will ask for a refund

Welcome to the (sad) club…

I don’t understand how they can do this to so many people… what happened to all this “lost” artcards?!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service