We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Authentic or Fake? Could Someone give me their best opinion?

Tags: authentic, fake, or

Views: 3567

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I'd like to see this poster as well....

For a second I thought I was taking crazy pills to see people pause for even a moment to consider if this was real. There have been several threads on this forum about this disgusting new epidemic. These crooks sell them for a lot, so they spare no expense on stickers, holograms, stamps and pretty letters to trick unsuspecting victims into ignoring the terrible forgeries on the posters and clicking the buy-it-now button.

What's even more disgusting with this new trend is that it's seeping in to reputable businesses. Nate Sanders--a very reputable auctioneer--just sold an Iron Man 3 forgery for over a grand. 

Never let the "poster candy" fool you. Look at the autographs. No one is giving away magic signed posters at premieres... it just sounds like a great story to trick people into making a terrible purchase.

I could not of said that better myself

I am hoping charles posts this picture of his cousins which he says are all in the same pens soon. 

So, whenn are we going to see this magical "cousin" poster with all the same markers but actually real... this diamond in the rough?

Charles O'Brailey, I'd like to see it too. Been following this thread since it started and I do find it interesting that Charles has plenty of time to make new threads and post on every thread on this site but he hasn't on this one.

Every single one of those autographs is so bad . Laurence Fishburne ?? Yeah ok . Guy has not signed autograph in years . He would probably turn a role down if it meant signing autographs as part of the promotion .  Henry Cavill is horrible . Here are some in persons ones that I know come from in person dealers and are reputable .

Every single of these was signed within weeksof the premiere except for the Crowe . Why would a celebrity change there autograph for a poster give away . Diane Lane has never signed her name that huge . That Harry Lennix is a dead give away as well .  Here is a real one .

Good point about Laurence Fishburne, too. I've heard stories of people having to persuade him to sign autographs even 10 years ago! I was lucky enough to get a sketch he did for Doodles for Hunger that he signed. It's the only signature he's probably done outside of a few Playbills here and there.

10 years ago he was at his worst , with the The Matrix. He was tough 20 years ago . The guy just don't like to do it . That is seriously awesome you got him . I was able to get a playbill from a friend.

One more to compare is the Dylan Sprawberry .I don't know how anyone cause think this poster was real . Especially a trained professional .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOzAlxdEJfQ

A video of Larry Fishy signing autographs

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service