We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello All

I am Pauline from the Marilyn Monroe section and I live in New Zealand.  Because so few people are interested in or collect autographs in this country people get in touch with me with their collections. 

Today I looked through an autograph book from 1992-1993 from a limo driver who drove for the stars visiting NZ, he even has his official tag next to the signing, together with the other people who signed, it's beyond a doubt the autos are real. 

I find I can't post the photos I took, but assuming it is real, what could I tell the seller to expect price wise and also whether he should sell the signatures separately or the whole book?  Other autos are Elton John (with driver's pass and Tour date), John Hurt, Margot Kidder, The Jordannaires, Rod Stewart & Rachel Hunter (when they were a pair), Michael Crawford, Anthony Quinn.

Tags: McCartney, Paul

Views: 1072

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice examples. Any idea how much they want for the items? I agree the whole book would not get what it should.

I still think a quick opinion for $15 would add decent value to the item without spending hundreds.

He sounds like he has some good items and provenance

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service