Hey guys, 

Newbie here just trying to get something cool for my boyfriend for Christmas. Thought I found a reputable site for autographed memorabilia but after thinking about it I was doubtful and started doing in-depth research on values of full band signed albums....

How bad is it?

Views: 392

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are some Authentic Items in the Buy/Sell/Trade section on here??

There are worse, Savannah, but it would take me a while to find them. I'm glad you asked here.

Where did you find it?

I fell for the awful MMP site. Should have known better but at least I didn't spend too much money on it (which again should have been a red flag)

Who else does the boyfriend like music wise members on here can point you in the right direction

We do listen to a lot of Rock....so Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Alice in Chains, Beatles (I consider them rock although I know some consider them more pop), and Nirvana. 

I saw a Zep Hard Rock Park poster for sale on FB/RACC yesterday. It’s nice. No Bonham. 

have a look here to get an idea of reasonable market values on authenticated items. 

https://www.signedsealeddel.com/cart.php

If your looking for full band signed items, Alice in Chains and Nirvana are your cheapest bets... and the others... well... let's just say your talking about a wedding present item haha

Try to get your money back Savannah. 

I am definitely going to do so! It's terrible that a site like this is able to come up with a verified Google Ad making it look more authentic than it is! 

I emailed the seller now...fingers crossed

Surely you Paid with Paypal or a Credit/Debit Card. Just File a Complaint with them and Return it. You shouldn't have too much trouble. Best of Luck.

Email these people and tell them you are returning it! You might want to spend a bit and send it back with tracking as sometimes these things suddenly disappear in the mail to protect yourself.

+1 on Ian's comment. I once bought an etching by Nelson Ethelridge that I found to be cleaned and one-folded and "restored". I had my shipping refunded - both ways. It should never have been sent. It was nothing but hassle.

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service