We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

B.B. King's autograph has been widely forged for decades. But now that King has released a statement that he's in hospice care, the flood of forgeries is starting to turn into a torrent.

This discussion is to help fans and collectors protect themselves from buying B.B. King forgeries. Post genuine autographs and suspected forgeries and copies, and help others by sharing your knowledge and experience.

Did B.B. King sign autographs for you in-person? If you did, also post them in Share Your B.B. King In-Person Autographs and Experiences, and share your stories!

Tags: authenticating, autographs, b.b. king, bb king, fake, forgeries, real

Views: 8143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't see the ghosting Mike. You're right, that's a real concern. You know BB King far better than I do, so if you're concerned then you're probably right.

I bought this signed poster by a lady claiming she met him in uk and had it signed in person. Any opinnions plz kind regards
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Steve. it was great speaking with you this morning. I was blessed to have known MR King and many people in his camp. If I can help here, please let me now. 

Cheers, 

Mike in Tulsa 

Hi guys,
What is your opinion? Real or fake?

Kind regards

I don't care for it.

NO GO 

The B's are all wrong. B never rushed

This is not authentic, IMO. Very bad attempt. 

Here is my signed 45 to add to this thread! 

Nice

These were my IP in DFW, of course four diff times being 1 per always, and not always being successful getting one a few times.

Getting 4 over the years is darn good!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service