We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

B.B. King's autograph has been widely forged for decades. But now that King has released a statement that he's in hospice care, the flood of forgeries is starting to turn into a torrent.

This discussion is to help fans and collectors protect themselves from buying B.B. King forgeries. Post genuine autographs and suspected forgeries and copies, and help others by sharing your knowledge and experience.

Did B.B. King sign autographs for you in-person? If you did, also post them in Share Your B.B. King In-Person Autographs and Experiences, and share your stories!

Tags: authenticating, autographs, b.b. king, bb king, fake, forgeries, real

Views: 8143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, could anyone tell me if this autograph is authentic? I would be really grateful!

Attachments: No photo uploads here

When was this signed? Closer to his touring ending? 

I have no idea to be honest, I came across it looking through an old book store on ebay!

I am so picky when it comes to my BB signatures. Me? I dont like it. I can show you that same book, signed and you can see what I am talking about. 

Thank you Michael, I appreciate your opinion!

No worries man! 

If it helps for comparisons now or later, here's the pic of my 4 obtained ip over 4 opportunities back in the day, no longer own them though, just happened to still have images. 

Thanks Todd. You can see what I mean by the BB not looking correct. Even when B rushed, that always stayed the same; except for his very early signatures where he spaced the two b's 

Thank you Todd.

Just wanted to share my last addition. Finally I was lucky to obtain a double signed bill from the JVC Super Sessions from 1992. B. B. King and Robert Cray both signed on huge, thick (approx. 27 x 27 cm) gold framed boards. 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Very nice. 100% real! 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service