We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it's OK...

Thanks Jim - I liked it too -- The "Harrison" a bit rushed probably because he was running out of space on the page.  Would look nice framed with a vintage "Lennon" 

I like it.

I like it too.

It looks good to me! Nice signatures!

Thanks!  Any idea what a fair value would be on this one?  4 x 4"  Hard to find similar examples signed by these three with an inscription. 

What's the pink area on the left side? Is it stuck to another page?

Looks like it was torn from an autograph book....probably remnants from other pages...

Yes, that looks to be the case although I have asked the seller what the pink is.  Looks like it can be matted out or cut to make the whole page look more uniform. 

Hopefully the autographed sheet isn't glued to the pink paper. I would be concerned about acid damage down the road.

Fair market value w/o Lennon should be in the 1.5-2 K range.

I'd agree with your market value Ed Riggs. I don't think it's glued to to anything -- it was just torn from an autograph book with different colored pages. Although I do have another set that was glued/attached to a heavier stock paper -- and it's been like that since 1963 with no acid damage so I guess it's good for good!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service