Views: 30723

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It seems that the EU/UK stock is back, at least it shows "signed" again

I have seen these back in stock 3 different times on the Canadian site but they sell out again before I have a chance to post. if anyone is still looking then keep an eye on the site because they may add more.

https://store.warnermusic.ca/collections/avril-lavigne/products/lov...

Crap! I missed it the first time…

well like I said just keep checking it, I'm not sure if they are canceling orders or what but they seem to keep adding a handful at a time. 

Have you noticed the 3 times stock the same day or different days? thank you. I was buying it now because it was in stock and while i was purchasing it, it was removed from my basket and told me out of stock. its the second time it happens to me and i am so angry

it was 3 times today, I saw a post on Twitter a couple of days ago that they did a restock in the U.S. store but they were sold out again by the time I saw it. I have a feeling they are canceling duplicate orders which would explain why they are being added back a few at a time.   

thank you so much. i will be checking it. Please if you notice about it again tell me! Did they restock it very often or in very few hours? I mean if the restock you saw was 3 times in an hour or maybe one time at 17:00 and the second time at 20:00.. etc

probably about 2 to 3 hours apart, I have a shortcut saved with the links to her U.S., UK, Canadian and Australian stores and check them frequently. will let you know if I see it again but like I said, each time they sold out before I could even post about it so check as often as you can.   

Was it 1 per person? 

Not sure about the Canadian store but it didn't show a limit on the page

those who missed out may want to keep an eye out on her website because she just posted this on Instagram 

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1487225921895649281/pu/vid/320...

Her US website updated to saying “signed Art Card”, which is crazy because so many US EBay sellers pre-sold a “signed CD” listing for $100+….For their sake, I hope a signed cd arrives… or else they’ll have a bunch of angry buyers to face. 

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service