We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

The Lives of Brian by Brian Johnson

Like A Rolling Stone by Jann Wenner

Biblical by Rob Halford 

Views: 9790

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll do a post if I catch it coming up before others.  I've tapped out my budget for the year already, lol.

Yeah having Bono would be pretty cool

I probably would have picked up a dale Jr as a gift if the stores I went to had one. Also a Rob Halford if I didnt have signed vinyls of him already. Im actually surprised stores didn't have Brian Johnson and feel its false advertising because a lot of people went this morning specifically to get  him

Yeah he would have made the trip a lot better it didn’t help I waited 40 minutes in the cold before they opened 

18.99 for dale jr is insane great deal

Dale Jr was a nice surprise. Many of the signed kids books(picture books) were off on their own and could easily have been overlooked. That's how they were set up in my store at least.

In mine they were at the bottom of a cart I’m happy they were 18.99 the kids books signed are cheaper

Were these B & N books directly signed to the title page or did they have bound-in signature sheets, or mixture of both?

Dale Earnhardt Jr was a bookplate

Talking the Black Friday Barnes ones

Those were rush signatures from Dale Jr.   But if you're looking for price, don't mind bookplates and aren't picky I guess they're a deal.  

Bookplates are fine - I prefer them to these sheets which to my mind are invasive.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service