We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Battle of the Experts: Grad vs Epperson; Who's the Better Authenticator?

Hi,

I was wondering who I should ask for a quick opinion in deciphering if a signature is authentic or not.  So, here is my choices, Steve Grad of Beckett Authentications or Roger Epperson of JSA Spence.  Who's better for rock signatures?

Tags: Authentications, Beckett, Epperson, Grad, Jim, Spence

Views: 2634

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK thank you Mike.

Autograph coa is also good and Justin are a very good guy.

Yeah I like them Bono.  As a matter of fact when I get my next paycheck, I am purchasing an autograph that been authenticated by Autograph COA.

Did JSA open a quick opinion on its website?

No, I don't believe they do. 

It’s coming 

When?

Unsure of launch. I talked to Jimmy Spence two weeks ago and he said it’s in the works. 

Is anyone certain Steve Grad even does the quick opinions at all? 

I don't care. There are a few sets of eyes here I trust more. They know who they are. 

My point being, people shouldn't assume that if they do a quick opinion via Beckett that they are even getting Steve Brad's opinion. The topic here stated: 

" I was wondering who I should ask for a quick opinion in deciphering if a signature is authentic or not.  So, here is my choices, Steve Grad of Beckett Authentications or Roger Epperson of JSA Spence"

I don't think people should always assume they are receiving an "expert" opinion for $10 

He has a team doing it 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service