We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 482

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All Neil. That’s unbelievable.

Perhaps the auction house should simply say up front: "all Beatles signatures -in this lot- signed by trusted road manager Neal" or something to that effect. The booklets are a great collectable regardless, with Neal's scribbles making them all the more so.

Indeed nice items. And it seems the auction house know they aren't real..notice the estimates. They have another real signed photo which they estimate at 5k. 

I believe this is the second time this auction has sold several signed programmes exactly the same as this lot.  Differing signature positions but other than that the same.  I find it odd that Neil signed 6 or 7 programmes (maybe more) for one person.

Wonder if Neil pre signed these and gave David Brooks a pile for whatever reason. Perhaps left over towards the end of the Beatles?

Are these the same seven that Medusa were auctioning recently. They were signed for David Brook.

I believe Medusa is the auctioneer for these lots and these are in addition to the previous sales at Medusa.

Signed November 63. Nigel must have been close to getting writers cramp.

Haha..funny

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service