We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

What do the pro's on here say about this signed Revolver?

I know there are only a couple in existence so the chances are low, but keen to know people's thoughts .....

Tags: Beatles, George, Harrison, John, Lennon, McCartney, Paul, Revolver, Ringo, Starr, More…The

Views: 2204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm liking it less and less. The large Ringo with "Love" set off major warning bells for me. I'm not sure it's Keithspoon's forger, but I think he's likely right.

We need a forgery exemplar library perhaps even more than a genuine exemplar library.

“not sure it's Keithspoon's forger,

Oh no there on to me lol

What do you mean by large Ringo Steve? There are other Ringo's of a similar size on albums. 

The Ringo image you added yesterday is larger than the other one. 

Here's a (1966 release) Ringo signed Yesterday & Today. Signed in a similar fashion - with just the word 'love' and almost identical positionally. There's also a close relation in the construction of the letters in 'love'. 

Hello, these are very different to me.

+1

the comparisons do not register with me.  major differences.

Have you compared the "a" in "McCartney" to that in "Starr"? The Ringo's posted here - baseline, spatial relationships, concentration of letters, slant, formation, fluidity (or lack of)...all very different. Like the 3 Ringo's posted yesterday (below) - the one in question stands way out like a sore thumb.

Here are pics of the front and back - unfortunately they're of such a low resolution that they aren't much help. I'm going to view the album in person in a couple of weeks and will take much better images then. 

I hate to say it but I don't think the autographs are real. Seeing them all together, I'm convinced that they're not. The Lennon especially looks wrong.

Seeing all the autographs together on a piece makes it so much easier to tell. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service