We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

beatles autographs on ebay at the moment certified in hand by the beatlesmarketplace with COA.

Right i am back now as i was a little annoyed earlier as i have been collecting beatles autographs and memorabilia over many years and was virtually called a liar for saying a couple of these items listed on ebay at the moment are fake.Well i have the proof that the george is fake and i will post it now,so what im trying to say is i have been stung by nigel lemon on beatles signatures before so how does he still get away with authentication.

Views: 2324

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It isn't your PC. The images were included in the original post, which has been deleted.

Well taking the pics down won't change my opinion as I thought the signatures were good. I'd be interested in seeing the same GH signature on another item.

told you the george is fake

Hello Ballroom i have now posted the real george harrison

George could you repost the ep photo?

yes hold on 

Here is the george harrison on the twist and shout ep on ebay right now and here is the real one from a complete set in 1964

You're right. Sure looks like the same George to me.

I have put them together they are spot on

George,

You weren't being called a liar. The signatures looked good, but that's because they're exact copies of genuine ones (at least the George). Good detective work!

thankyou steve it just annoys me that how can an authenticator see this EP in hand and still get it wrong

There are methods being used today to machine copy autographs that are scary good. They can even make small variations.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service