We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Listings for it have been popping up in indie stores but none have been made available yet. Stores have been getting very few (~3) signed copies so seems it will be like her book again where very limited copies will be available at store locations only. Heads up for anyone. Here’s to hoping they go live online soon. 

https://monstermusicsc.com/UPC/602438499595

Tags: Billie, eilish

Views: 12302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think you answered your own question mate, this one takes less time for her to sign. A lot of celebrities do this after a while, their signatures just get shorter and shorter.

Makes sense. Was just curious if she mentioned it anywhere. On the brightside this one looks a little harder to fake. 

20211123_032504.jpg20211123_032430.jpg

Here's a couple of mine... signed poster and cassette... I got her signed book and a signed 12x12 of her album artwork also. Now I'll have to add one of the newer style signatures to my collection eventually. 

They won’t replace it either I’m missing one and they offered me £5 refund for the missing art card I’ve gone through PayPal for a full refund not on at all 

the store is crap 

I got 2 of my 3 :(

Same - what a scam. Thats 3 of us got shorted.

4 now

For anybody filing with Paypal over this scam, make sure your case is filed as “not as described”

Also, I called them today and let them know that this is not a one off - make sure Paypal knows they did this to all of us - it will make our case stronger as they sold something they didnt have.

This is the email I got from them today 

my reply was NO you I am entitled to a refund you didn’t keep up your end of the sale 

Update 

after them trying to get me to cancel the PayPal claim to get my £5 refund which I denied 

PayPal has ruled in my favour full refund and I get to keep the crappy vinyl and cassettes lucky me 

I was just about to post this. It’s up now. Don’t buy from scalpers lol.

I can't believe there's a secondary market for these

She could put a rusty pizza cutter up for sale and her fans would throw themselves at it.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service