We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: Billy, Idol

Views: 13518

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just got my email as well with tracking info

anyone got an extra one to trade? sad i missed this one 

I'm Looking to trade a signed Idol cd for a signed Rod stewart If you have one

Got my missing record jacket today! Signed in silver.

I probably should have posted this a while ago but, ive been undecided on what to do with the 2 LPs I got from newburycomics. Both LPs are double signed but one is only visible at an angle for both autographs. Seems like he knew the pen was messed up but attempted to use the same pen again and thought it was good enough lol. My other LP has only 1 signature this way and will be put away for my daughters collection. Just wondering if anyone has thoughts? 

Man...that's a tough one because there aren't any replacements. I would be a bit disappointed just because one of the two signatures aren't a bit bolder. It is hard to tell that it is even signed if it isn't at the correct angle. Not sure what I would do in your shoes.

Yeah I agree. I would definitely regret straight up returning it. Maybe ill just add it to my non signed vinyl collection. 

My wife, who has her own craft business, gave me an idea for heat embossing. I would NEVER attempt this on any other autograph but since they are both faded. I feel like maybe this is a free pass to try something different. 

The plan is to use a special type of ink used for embossing, tracing the signature carefully,, and cover the top with embossing powder which looks like powdered glitter. Then use a heat gun to fuse it all together.. if I even attempt this, I will practice like crazy, perfecting it on cardstock 1st. 

Here's a picture of some leafs she just made.

Those are pretty sweet. With the jackets you got this actually sounds like a cool option. Probably even boost the value since the way they stand there probably isn't a big mark-up. If I ever get multiples of something a a larger scale I wouldn't mind having something like this on display in the mancave. An autograph sticking out like that would be pretty cool.

Ok, you convinced me, its going to take a while but ill post back later with results. I really appreciate your feedback.. if I didn't make a decision on this, it would probably bug me forever

Wow why would they send those out?!

My 2 booklets from his store arrived today and they're both pretty smudged but at this point, I'm just glad they showed up!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service