We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: Billy, Idol

Views: 13515

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What does it say? I don't have an account so I guess I can't see it.

It's just a Story he posted showing the signed CD booklets.

Thanks. Nice. Finally someone not using a black sharpie on a dark cover.

Yeah it's great except when they come out looking like this

Call me crazy, but I like that one. He spent extra time on it. 

Did he first try with different pens that didn't work or what happended here? :D

It looks like a trial piece - those dots lower left remind me of what Roger Waters does upper right to get his DecoColor pen going. The 2 sigs on the botton didn't "take" or were semi-removed. Odd cover - he still looks much better than this image IMO.

I think Newbury's starting to ship these, or at least have created the labels. An unidentified Media Mail package from Brighton, MA is showing up now in my Informed Delivery.

For some reason I'm more excited for this one now than I was when I ordered it - I think because it's been a while since anything I've preordered has come out.

I have to agree on this is one I am looking forward to getting.

I got my Newbury Comics shipping confirmation late last week! My friend and I are excited to get our vinyl's! Hopefully ours are not faded like the picture posted recently. Our copies should be arriving this week which is great!

QUESTION: Did anyone order an extra signed CD? I was unable to buy one so the next available option was to purchase a signed vinyl. THANKS for considering!

There are no transaction in this Forum. Please use the PM function.

You gotta listen to this fella, he has a radar that comes out every time someone tries these shenanigans.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service