We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 3651

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These wouldve sold out in an instant if everyone outside us could order. A lot of angry fans from uk and such that arent allowing it due to some rule. I think these would definitely be cooler than last album which were just art cards. 

I ordered one of each and I’m from the UK.. I think it is open to internationals 

Now Jennie has sold out. Just Jisoo and Rose left.

Thank you!

Got Jisoo and Rosé with extra ones. Happy to trade for Jennie and/or Lisa if someone is interested :)

Rose now sold out. Just Jisoo left.

Jisoo sold out now. All of the signed CDs are out of stock now.

Last time the UK also had signed items (art cards)

Just saw I received this e-mail yesterday:

"THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING FROM THE BLACKPINK SHOP!

UNFORTUNATELY, ORDERS CONTAINING THE BORN PINK SIGNED DIGIPACK - LISA, BORN PINK SIGNED DIGIPACK - JENNIE, BORN PINK SIGNED DIGIPACK - JISOO, AND BORN PINK SIGNED DIGIPACK – ROSÉ ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO CUSTOMERS LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE.

AS THIS IS THE CASE, WE ARE PROVIDING YOU WITH THE APPROPRIATE REFUND FOR THESE ITEMS IN YOUR ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW 3-10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR THIS TRANSACTION TO PROCESS.

WE WILL HAVE SIMILAR PRODUCTS WITH SIGNED COMPONENTS AVAILABLE IN LOCAL STORES FOR CUSTOMERS IN THE UK, GERMANY, FRANCE, AND CANADA AT A LATER DATE.

YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED,
- BLACKPINK SHOP"

Watched the CDs sell out in the French store during checkout... not willing to pay €240 for four seperate art cards via the German store...

Signed copies are available again in the US store

https://shop.blackpinkmusic.com/

Great, thanks!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service