We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://shop.blur.co.uk/gb/blur/vinyl-collector-bundle-signed/50541...

if anyone could hook me up in the US I would appreciate it lol

Views: 9592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If it's Paypal use the order ID when not logged in and see if you can see it in the track order thing on the site?

Nope, but have screen grabs and confirmation from customer services

I can see my order in my Order History 

Sorry, me too, just checked

This confuses me ? What can’t be real ? 

How many do you think they would sell in a week?

Just cant see them signing that many

I hope they are real, we will see

Anybody that ordered just the signed art card on it's own will not be getting any!!!

Just had an e mail from warners 

Unfortunately, we need to cancel your order of the signed art card as the product was only meant to be made available to customers to purchase within our bundles and should not have been visible on its own.

Please do accept our apologies for any inconvenience and please see paragraph 3 of our Transaction Terms for further information regarding our right to cancel orders. You will shortly receive a cancellation email which will include your original order number.

If there’s anything else we can assist you with, feel free to get in touch by replying to this email and someone from our friendly team will assist you further.

Warm wishes,
Warner Music Customer Services UK & Europe

yeah no surpises there.

Had the same email. Would have been a real steal if they had honoured it but it is what it is. At least they have realised this while other signed options are still available albeit bundles. 

bet they tried to get band to honour there mistake and obviously said NO . bundle still available

They have just emailed to say “final signed bundles now available”… presumably after all the art card only orders were cancelled .. However.. they have changed the wording on these art cards ..

I just contacted them to cancel my order.. that’s very misleading 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Wtf?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service