We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello everyone,

I would appreciate any help with this Dylan signature, would really like to sell it if I can prove authenticity. It's a cut from the front cover of The New Morning lp and I believe it's from the late 1970's, it's also a bit faded unfortunately. 

Views: 637

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I personly don't think u will get a yes or no to sell it on here.u will have  to get a real coa from roger or becket or psa one way or another to sell it if u want to list it as bob is so weird and hard a u didn't witness it. or consign it to someone and let them do the leg work as Dylan goes for crazy money hope that helps

Hi Marc,

Thanks, I had a feeling that would be the problem, I can't pretend I did witness it as I didn't! I bought a collection of bootleg lp's from deceased U.K. Dylan aficionado John Green and this was amongst the collection.

much appreciated anyway,

Tracy.

Thank you Tim,

I wanted an opinion before I did send it to Roger and if you believe it is worthwhile doing so I think I will, 

most helpful of you, thanks for your time.

Hello again Tim,

I eventually sent it to Roger and he said it looks fine to him, so thanks, a nice result!

Hi Tim,

Yes probably, not sure for what though,

Tracy.

If it’s still available I’d like to buy it 

Hello Tony,

I'm afraid I have sold it now,

Tracy.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos