We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

BONO Surrender: 40 songs, One Story - Signed Edition WATERSTONES

Views: 32336

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks got a few! 

Congrats  Iracles !!! Good for you

By "a few"...how many? 3, 5, ...more :)  ?

Will you be trading/selling extras?

Ah yeah lol more than 5 lmao but as always I don’t have any till I see shipping confirmation will let u know asap

If you'd be willing to sell one, I'd be very interested. Thank you!

Did you receive yours?

I'm curious if these are tipped-in blank pages or signed on the title page like those from Waterstones.

These seem to have a different ISBN than the ones from BAM, so they might be different.

Just got my shipment! No email confirmation no shipment notice just showed up on my door step! 

Surprising, but great that you got it!

My book was delivered to a forwarder a couple of days ago. They sent me a pic of the front, the cover does not have a signed-sticker. I really hope that's normal and it's the signed edition. I've had some bad luck with my other Bono orders so not feeling very confident.

Does yours have the signed sticker? Is it signed on a tipped-in sheet or a title page?

I must have been lucky-  I just bought through paypal link right before I posted.

Just went live again!!! Finally got one, hopefully it doesn’t get cancelled!

checkout states - not currently available to ship to an address

I’m getting the same :(

Apparently, Bono is doing 8 more shows at the Beacon Theatre in NYC in April.  So maybe another stop by The Strand, McNally Jackson, or someplace else?  Just putting it out there for folks who have missed out, don't want to pay the secondary market, and are willing to risk that they get another shot at it. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service