We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

BONO Surrender: 40 songs, One Story - Signed Edition WATERSTONES

Views: 32355

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That’s so great! I admire your persistence.

Congrats!

Arrived from the Strand: 

Nice, mine arrived from Strand today as well. I like the “22” on yours better than mine. My example is more bunched together, but still thrilled to have this signed, and not on a tipped-in page. 

Looks great, glad yours made it to you too!

Right, was nice he added year on these and I was pleased with how mine looked. He was also pressing quite firmly with the pen, as indentation from signature can be felt/seen all the way on next page (not just back of signed page).

Please see my recent post for seller on ebay selling blatant fakes. Absolutely vile.

just wondering because I've been checking Indigo daily and don't remember them ever having the Signed edition of Bono's book, but just noticed it in their store even though it's showing sold out. did it become available and I just missed it or could they possibly be getting ready to add them? here is the link just in case   https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/books/surrender-signed-edition...

I spent days refreshing their site looking for this listing, and only after I completely gave up on it is when they do this. SMH

BTW, I looked last night at Indigo's "signed edition" listings (waiting for a signed Atwood book listing) and didn't see this. Must be the initial listing they put online - it likely hasn't been opened for orders yet.

yeah, I had pretty much given up on checking the last few days so I was hoping I didn't just miss it. hopefully they are just getting it ready so I will be watching again now. 

Which Atwood were you waiting for? I noticed Old Babes in the Wood at BAM earlier, just FYI

That's the one - I'm waiting on the Canadian edition. I will likely pick up the U.S. version after Christmas.

Is this the one that is signed on blank page or on title page?

The Bono book at Indigo? Likely the blank page but I dont think any have come up yet. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service