We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

It's a first come first served. The signed copies will be allocated in chronological order based on the date and time of purchase. So it's not guaranteed you will get a signed one.

EDIT: It's presumed to be SOLD OUT.

https://www.easons.com/surrender-bono-9781529151787

Views: 54520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any experience with this site?

It's one of the official bookshops listed on the press release. I tried my luck. Unfortunately I had issues with it. Payment failed in the first attempt so I tried again. But later I got two order confirmation emails.

I will try to cancel the second one.

Thanks for posting this. Bought one as soon as I got the notification email about your post. Fingers crossed.

I pre order a signed Arsene Wenger book from Easons a couple of years ago.It was the same situation, I didn't know if it would be one of the signed copies till it arrived.Thankfully it was

That makes me feel even more optimistic that I scored a signed book.

Where does it mention that this is signed ??

"Pre-order a signed exclusive edition. While stocks last."

In the description.The sooner you place the order the more likely you are of getting a signed copy.

They don't tell you if you will get a signed version. Kind of a dodgy way of selling books.

Where do you see this info?

"Pre-order a signed exclusive edition. While stocks last." is on the description. The remaining info was confirmed to me by the store.

I've risked it thanks 

10% off code RMRKT22

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service