We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

It's a first come first served. The signed copies will be allocated in chronological order based on the date and time of purchase. So it's not guaranteed you will get a signed one.

EDIT: It's presumed to be SOLD OUT.

https://www.easons.com/surrender-bono-9781529151787

Views: 54520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Has anyone gotten their Waterstones order shipped?

I'm in the UK and No - my copy has not been shipped yet... I think i saw others say their copies have shipped though? 

No, mine still hasn't shipped too...

I was just in contact with Waterstones about another order. Apparently there is a backlog of orders due to a system upgrade. I don't know if it will still affect the shipment of the Bono books...

They’ve been having system problems for months.Two of my collect in store orders sat there for weeks because their system wasn’t sending out “your order us now in your chosen store and ready to collect” emails.

Yes such a great system upgrade .... or should that be downgrade to 1953 standards LOL 

If it ain't broke.....

I Don't know why all these companies are trying these so called improvements / upgrades - the new Roughtrade website is diabolical and so much worse than before! 

I’ve got a book seven weeks overdue now. They’re hopeless and customer services is powerless to do a thing. 

Im probably looking at a cancelled order due to the “upgrade”

They cant change the delivery address, so apparently the book I reserved (2 yrs ago) disappears into thin air if they attempt to cancel the existing order and create a new order with my updated address - which makes no sense at all.

Contact your bookstores tomorrow if you are in the US. It looks like random stores are getting some of these just like they did for the Dave Grohl book. 

Source? 

My brother just called and paid for one at his local shop in NH. He can pick it up tomorrow. He had also got his Grohl there.

Very cool. Congrats to him. I can’t think of a book store here that could have it in NY I doubt strand would have it. I called McNally Jackson tho no luck there 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service