We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

It's a first come first served. The signed copies will be allocated in chronological order based on the date and time of purchase. So it's not guaranteed you will get a signed one.

EDIT: It's presumed to be SOLD OUT.

https://www.easons.com/surrender-bono-9781529151787

Views: 54540

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

aHHH..I don't know guys? Like  Vamonos said, it does seem a bit dodgy?

Now I'm debating...Do I cancel or gamble on it?

I wrote Easons, and just got this back:

"Dear JAMES, 
The signed copies will be allocated in chronological order based on the date and time of purchase. 
Unfortunately, we are unable to tell you whether you will receive a signed copy.
Thank you for shopping with us, and we hope you enjoy your order.
Kind Regards,
Kayque
Eason Customer Support"

That's a total garbage response.  They know exactly how many signed copies they are getting and if you are going to get one. 

It's possible they don't know exactly how many they are getting signed. The book doesn't drop for another 4 weeks.   In which case it's a valid response.   My Barnes & Noble can't tell you what they're getting for their Black Friday signed editions until a couple of days before. My advice is if you can't stomach the risk-then cancel or don't order.  It's a small risk/high reward proposition.  Have to think of it as a gamble-like buying a scratch-off.

They are changing things now.. I can only attempt to check out 199 books

That response makes me want to cancel. Such a sh**y way to sell books. 

TOTALLY AGREE Rusty Buckle !!! STARTING TO SMELL LIKE A BAIT & SWITCH!

I just sent them this:

"Nope that is not good enough. When I ordered it clearly said:

"Pre-order a signed exclusive edition. While stocks last."

and the Pre order button was available!
You can't bait and switch. I ordered while it said Pre-order a signed exclusive edition.
SO I SHOULD BE GUARANTEED, an pre order!
You know about how many will be signed, so once that many have been ordered, you should remove the offer!
Please respond, thank you

The signed edition tag is now gone.

YEP, just noticed that too Andie Simpson.

I wonder if all of our inquiries here on this powerful site spooked them?

What do you ALL think we should do now guys?

Stick or Cancel?

My personal outlook is optimistic. For $35 I have very little to lose. Worst case, its unsigned and I send it back not as advertised. 

I ordered this in the last 10 min. when it said pr-order signed exclusive edition. The receipt statement dose not say signed so will it be signed or not?

Nobody truly knows. "While supplies last"

They either ran out of supplies not long ago and removed that tag, or there were less available than they had already sold. There's no way to know.

Yea... "Sad Look"  Thanks!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service