PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

A few years back when I was just getting into autographs, I bought thousands of dollars worth from a dealer who also gave me a certificate of authenticity. A person at a major auction looked at them and said that they were fake. Now I can’t get my money back. Any suggestions?

Views: 1011

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I looked at the site. Agree that it's all crap. 

It can be a clue if you look at overall inventory. He has huge quantities of books and records and index cards.  All are available for next to nothing and then he (or someone) adds bogus signatures. 

and why not contact the local newspaper in his area .  I am sure he would not want the publicity

I definitely remember that name. Wasn't Jim Falkenstern on this website for a while, posting videos with Myron Ross and whatnot? Nice enough guy, just kind of an idiot who clearly shouldn't be dabbling in this hobby.

I saw some more examples of junk on his website. He had a song and dance about where he obtained the stuff.  I suppose it's possible he got taken himself and doesn't realize it.

I just googled his name. He is a bartender/manager in the Washington D.C. area.  There are also a few sites that talk about his forgeries.

The "Bowie" items are ludicrous - not even an attempt. 

hey mitch if giles says no good i belives him also try roger eberson but  notsure how long ago u bought them becuase u need to know ur statue of limitations.

i won a suit over fake posters but it was becuase i was im time  .even though the seller we both know tried to fight me on it but i got the judgement in court

Bought in August of 2016.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service