We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 15706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Actually, it is.  They had my order 5 weeks before the cyberattack on 11 January and Royal Mail resumed some international deliveries from 19 January.  I have received books I ordered after 11 January from other UK bookshops.  Waterstones have still not shipped a book ordered in December and paid for in early January.  This is definitely not Royal Mail's fault.  It's a Waterstone issue.

I went to Post Office (Royal Mail) in the other day and they said weren't currently sending international mail. They explained my only option was to send it via another company which they have a partnership with for an additional cost.

Royal Mail website shows international services are reinstated. I’ve received tracked parcels through Royal Mail this week (sent last week) with no other companies involved. 

Apparently it was resumed on Tuesday. I hope you get your book soon.

Apparently I am not getting it. They refunded my money today. Lost in transit

Don't be surprised if you get it anyway. It happens a lot with Royal Mail. They are a total disaster.

Fun Fact 1: Ordered my Waterstones copy in April 2021 (when thread was opened), hasn't shipped yet.

Fun Fact 2: Alabama Booksmith raised the price from $29.99 to $149.00. It's "Collector's Corner - Premium Price" now.

AB always does that when stock runs low or out. See Springsteen, Neil Young, etc.

Seems to be gone again

Yes, it went fast. They usually say "5+, 10+," etc. based on how many they have, but this just said "in stock" so probably less than 5. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service