We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Can anyone verify if this is real or fake Harrison Ford autograph?

Is this a real Harrison Ford autograph?

Views: 1264

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's certainly possible from him in a crowd, but not a good example, and doesn't hold much value.

Just trying to find out if it's the real deal or not. Not looking for value. I appreciate the reply is there anyone on here who specializes in Harrison Ford autographs by chance?

It's likely authentic

The reason why I ask is my wife got it from sportsmemorabilia.com back in 2014 and I know they have a bad reputation on here and everywhere pretty much and I've been dealing with them the past few days. I just sent it digitally to Global Authentics to be verified and JSA will be in my town next month and I'm going to have them look at it also. I was just trying to get a baseline before spending money to authenticate. My wife knew I was a big SW fan and tried to do something nice for me because I wanted the original cast minus Alec Guinness because well he's expensive. I found out she paid upwards of $500 for it and I never really took the time to look it over thoroughly. 

Do not use Global Authentics. It's a nice gift/gesture, unfortunately won't hold much value today.

Your wife should be able to get refund from Sportsmemorabilia.com if it turns out to get an opinion from JSA that it's likely fake.

I just saw Mike T's opinion that it's likely authentic. Mike is one of the top Ford and Star Wars experts. I'd say he's in the top 3.

Awesome that makes me feel good then about the authenticity. I have a multiple signed star wars pic from Global that I will post later to see what all of you think. Mark Hamill verified on Twitter that his signature was real.

Chances of them being real are slim but happy to look.

Mark Hamill verified that this is his autograph for me. The rest I compared to live signings I had with each actor and they all match as far as I can tell. This is the Global Authentic I have. Peter Mayhew, Carrie Fisher, Anthony Daniels, and Kenny Baker and Mark.

You hit the lotto, that's an authentic piece. You should add Harrison Ford through our next signing with him.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service