We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I'm not sure if this has been done before, but perhaps this can serve to be an updated version if it has.

Many celebrities and musicians are starting to sell autographed items on their websites for a variety of reasons.  This is arguably the best source to obtain authentic autographs at reasonable prices from your favorite celebrity or musician.

The idea here is that we have a running list of celebrities and links to their web stores where they are selling autographed items.  If you know the sale is a limited release, mention this in your post so people know to act accordingly as some sell out in 24 hours or less.

If we keep this list updated, anyone following this thread will get an email with new posts containing new items for sale.  That way they will be able to react in enough time to buy any limited release items.

Hopefully people will find this useful and contribute what they discover in their collecting endeavors!

Notes:  Please keep this limited to official celebrity websites only, no sketchy back alley deals and please include a brief description of the item (Signed CD, Photo, etc) and the price in your posting!

Tags: Autographs, Celebrity, Music, autographs, for, sale

Views: 24517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Call them as soon as possible and ask for a refund.  Their email customer service is slow to non-existant.

I actually just had to call them again and request my refund.  Three phone calls.  Granted I finally got a refund and two free lithos, but what a losing streak at Bravado.  Apologies to all who ordered the Florence lithograph.  I ordered a signed edition last year, and the transaction was absolutely perfect.  This year is clearly a different story.

thanks rick , will try and call them tommorow , should be fun from the uk

and to add insult to injury it arrived today with a charge of £17 for customs ?

Whoa, because of the size?

no idea rich anyway phoned them and they dont sound to confident about a refund looking into it going to email me ?umm can i confirm with you when we ordered it it was described as a signed and numbered ltd edition of 250 did you have a number on yours , ive not picked mine up yet

Bravado should NOT be oblivious to this.  On the U.S. side of things, they know they screwed up.  I got numbers 53 and 95, both unsigned.  She didn't autograph any of the 250, at least not this time.

I have a screenshot of the website listing stating that the lithograph was "autographed by Florence" if you need it.

If they keep giving you crap, I wouldn't hesitate to file a report with the Better Business Bureau (where, I believe, Bravado already has a wonderful "F" rating).

thanks rich , will see how things pan out

Again, I believe her UK based store runs a tighter ship should she ever sell autographed prints on there again.  But, yeah, I wasn't expecting this massive screwup from a company like Bravado.

just recieved email saying thank you for return of item you account will credited with refund , so  does that mean i keep the litho ? and is it worth the £17 custom charge to keep it ? and thanks for your help in this rich

Yes, it does.  That customs charge does suck though, and I think you should demand the credit for it.  Again, this is purely their screwup. 

A decent sized poster/litho with a Florence autograph (now a somewhat tough signer and with a routinely sloppy in person sig) is a great deal at $75.  Unsigned?  I don't know.  It's probably a matter of preference.  It's not a bad print, but personally I would have completely passed on it if it wasn't signed.  Not my favorite image, and it certainly doesn't match the incredible quality of 2009/2010 screenprints. 

In addition to the signed posters, Garbage is also selling signed copies of their Record Store Day release.  Only $25.

http://store.bandmerch.com/garbage/product/a942940001/screaming-fem...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service