We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

i got this from my friend who was incarcerated in the SHU with Charles Manson. I have a lock of hair and finger print and want to know if its real and or worth anything.

Tags: Charles, Helter, Manson, Skelter, be, can, drawing, finger, hair, it, More…letter, lock, of, poem, portrait, print, real, self, the, thing

Views: 1513

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Steve Cyrkin was working on an "undesirable" type of group awhile back when Hitler was a guest here

Manson fits this category

I think we need that group to be put into effect

And to the OP item?
What's Manson worth?
Worthless is my answer

Yes, I would agree on both counts.

War, piggy!

We have Satan and the bible to authenticate.  

Manson

I hafta know

Please tell me why you wrote Charles Manson?

Because I collect true crime memorabilia 

do you collect items from Bonnie and Clyde, Billy the Kid, Jeffrey Dalmer, Hitler, Pretty Boy Floyd, Pablo Escobar, Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon and so on ???

What's your definition of "true" crime?

All of those would interest me.

I do appreciate your candor

However.

My list above (Manson included) does cover a wide range of criminal intentions/activities

Some people believe Albert Einstein was a criminal against humanity.

So I must repeat my question to you...
What is your definition of "true crime" ?

And if you don't mind answering... why does this interest you?

Cheers

I'm interested in all kinds of crime and criminals.

My main interests in the genre are serial killers , mass murders , war criminals , mafia figures , modern gangs , depression era gangsters ,cults , and even white collar criminals. Why it fascinates me is something I can't answer without taking the time to go into great detail and typing a pages long explanation about how I became interested in being a collector of such things . I think true crime fascinates many people - if it did not  , writers like Ann Rule wouldn't have had such a lucrative career.True Crime books are bestsellers , even the poorly written ones.

Most readers of these books don't take it to the next level and actually collect true crime memorabilia , but some do.And  I am just one of many people who collect these items.

This is a piece of my collection that I am quite proud of. Especially since it was sent to me by Mr. Bulger  himself.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service