We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hey everyone!

I am new here.  Not new to collecting but starting to take it VERY serious and trying to learn as much as possible!

I'm looking into these two autographs from Chuck Berry and Jerry Lee Lewis (pictured below.)

The Chuck Berry: 8x10 image

• Registered dealers with the UACC (RD#212)
  • Come with a certificate of authenticity from Mike Munns Autographs.

2 RED FLAGS: This seems to be a very tough signature.

This dearlers sharpie colors tend to be VERY convenient. (dark picures with light sharpies, light pictures with dark sharpies.)

The Jerry Lee Lewis: 8x10 image

• UACC Registered Autograph Dealer #192
  • Certificate of Authenticity (COA) provided (I'm not sure whose on it though)

RED FLAG: Seller has 3 of these in stock.  I just don't see the Killer sitting there railing off a bunch of Autographs for someone to sell.

I would appreciate as much feedback as possible!

Thanks & Happy Collecting,

Joey

Tags: &, Berry, Chuck, Jerry, Lee, Lewis, Rock, Roll

Views: 5292

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for posting your image. It is helpful to me. It looks like the J and the end of Lewis are very close to the same as mine while there are inconsistencies in between. I don't know what to think.

You are welcome,  I wish there was a better way to get to the truth here, as I have some Sun stuff I would love to get signed, but not sure its worth sending just yet,  The 'L' s are throwing me off!  The rest looks similar, I agree with you.

I am going to write to Judith today and see what she says. It may not be conclusive but may clear some of this up.

That's a good idea.  Maybe ask why it isnt officially offered thru his website for the 50.00 fee?

Writing Judith will be a good idea.  thanks!  Steve the owner of the site said I should start a Jerry Lee Lewis thread dealing with just this issue.  I was going to do that later today.  And I will post pics of all the ones that we have here… if that is ok.

Steve wants to get more people involved in the conversation so we might be able to figure it out

I am also in a HOLDING pattern.  I want to send some Sun items as well.  My opinion is that Judith is signing these things.  Also note that the ones we are getting now have the line draw at the bottom...

I will post a link to the NEW thread after lunch

Mark

I'll report back when I hear from her.

here is the NEW thread I started regarding the Jerry Lee Lewis TTM we are getting..

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/study-jerry-lee-lewi...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service