We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Clint Eastwood's signature is one that, like other autographs, requires careful evaluation before making a purchase.  He's 82 now, so there very surely has been different variations of his signature.  I found some authentic-looking exemplars; feel free to share your in-person or any other example you may have acquired, past or present. Please try to upload images big enough to examine closely.

Thanks

yhst-96138715767537_2214_151807742KGrHqFoEE9ggNEJjwBPjbTRoZO60_3

Tags: autograph, clint eastwood, signature study, study

Views: 20707

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Steve

Here are a few of the secretarials I have, plus some outright forgeries.

I hope this helps

The 1st 4 are Secretarials, the last 4 are forgeries....

Thanks, Bob...they really help. Your secretarials are different than the ones we ran. I'll upload them in a minute.

These are the two Clint Eastwood secretarials we ran in our June 2005 article on him:

These are the Clint Eastwood autographs we identified as genuine in the 2005 article:

The hell with that guy. Buzzards got to eat, same as worms.

More examples for examination:

top scans: 2 and 3 are authentic for sure.

Whats the opinion on these ones. The first looks ok to me. The 2nd a little off. The third I'm not so sure. They all seem to be up and on an angle and this one looks pretty level.

Attachments: No photo uploads here
Hey Vic,

I don't know Eastwood well, but I agree with you on all 3. Especially the first one.

Do you have the link to your article?

Also since The images I uploaded came out in a different order than I expect can you elaborate which one you think is what?

Thanks

I'm going to add this just in case someone else is like me and stumbles across this thread.

all of them

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service