We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Can you believe these guys have the NERVE to post a Babe Ruth signed baseball WITH A F***ING INSCRIPTION OF 10/1/1932 ( THE DAY HE CALLED HIS SHOT).  They always have the craziest inscriptions.  Can you imagine what this ball would be worth if it were authentic.  100,000 dollars?   

I've seen their crap for years ( Bonnie and Clyde on more than one instance. 

I've seen a Thomas Jefferson inscribed with Third United States President

I've seen it all....and i'm fed up

How in the name of God are they getting away with this fraud each and every month?  There is no question they have scammed in the 10's of millions of dollars since their inception.  Hell, maybe more than 10 or 20 million.  At any rate, can someone explain why isn't law enforcement involved?  It seems unreal that the authorities wouldn't get involved.

ONLY FROM COACHES F'IN CORNER!

Views: 1909

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What kind of cars are we talking about?

Certified by Rareandsigned.com. The new Christopher Morales.

Yes, Rareandsigned.com is such a joke (that's not funny). The guy on eBay who was selling the laughable Babe Ruth ball-point pen signed glove for BIN $15,000 used them. I asked that seller very innocently if he really thought the glove was authentic. He said yes because he emailed Rareandsigned, and they said it was authentic. How pathetic. It was probably the worst Ruth forgery I have ever seen, and in ball-point nonetheless.

Wow....piles of trash.  I have a feeling we will see the terds on American Greed one day.  I hope the judge throws the book at them

Make no mistake Coach's Corner has devalued genuine collections a great deal and has really harmed the hobby. They started selling mass forgeries in the 1980's a card shows, church/hospital fundraisers, and flea markets. Keep in mind this was way before internet or any 3rd party certification. Then they opened Coach's Corner in the early 90's and then began putting 12-15 page ads in Sports Collectors Digest every 2 weeks. They would do 25 or more auctions every year, unloading forgeries into peoples collections while devaluing authentic items. Then in 2009 after years of feeling lots of heat and facing the end Sports Collectors Digest, the editor finally banned Coach's Corner from their publication. Now, they do their auctions right from their website. They all live a lifestyle only most of us can dream about. Financial security while never having a real boss. It's a family owned business so they all do what they please. On top of that, they have never even been looked at by the FBI. Just imagine what type of ego that creates. It's like a murderer going around killing people in broad daylight and having the police pull up and just wave to them, wishing them a good day. 

I just don't understand why this isn't an Operation Bullpen kind of thing. They're stealing millions, and it's so obvious, especially with their laughable inscriptions that are so implausible.

Dom is correct.

Sports Collectors Digest, in my opinion, finally dropped Coach's Corner Auctions as an advertiser due to pressure from the collecting community, but by the time they did, it was way too late.

RareandSigned.com, who is on Ebay's Banned COA list, has been the primary "authenticator" of Coach's Corner Auction forgeries for the past year.

Previously, they (Scott Malack & Lee Trythall) used Chris Morales, Ted Taylor (TTA & Stat Authentic), etc. to "authenticate" their forgeries.

Barack Obama inscribed " Yes we can!"   

An authentic item like that is priceless...........unreal

I'm just waiting for the appearance of a John F. Kennedy signed baseball with the inscription 11-22-63.

they did auction of an album page years ago with JFK, Oswald and Ruby

They are just so "skilled" at finding those one-of-a-kind pieces! Ha, ha.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service