We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 27474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What on earth happened to Amazon here. Did anyone get one at all?

My order still alive lol not much hope on it 

Knowing BAM there will be unfulfilled ones. But they'll hang out in backorder for a few weeks or a couple months. Then they'll cancel and send the people who ordered a crappy 10% off coupon.  That's been their modus operandi in the past. 

Has anyone received their order from. BAM? If so, were there any issues with the books?

While we're on the subject of deliveries,has anyone heard from Indigo? Seems as though their projected 12/27 delivery date  for the boxed set has been removed!

I wrote Indigo 2 days ago for an update but haven't heard back yet. I did also notice that they removed the delivered by the 27th part from my order as well so who knows if we ever get them. my BAM order did actually ship last week but I'm getting nervous about that one as well since the tracking hasn't shown any movement for 5 days now. 

My Indigo order still showing delivery for end of Jan (international) so a little bit of hope still. 

It was up on BAM for I think like 30-60 minutes. It was up at least a day on Indigo. So they may fulfill some early orders.  But most will cancel.  

+1 - BAM people reported tracking on 12/22 - has anyone received? Signed?

Mine arrived at my local post office 53 minutes ago.  So I'll get mine tomorrow. 

So I see the Strand in NYC has a copy for $700.  Not really a bargain. But undercutting the cheapest on ebay by about $150.  Might be worth it if it's a gotta-have-it item and you struck out completely and are looking to buy aftermarket.  

These things will be going for $1500+ before too long.

I’ve got multiple copies, so I won’t be spending $700, but I thought about it.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service