We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 57468

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Guy in the states i bought mine from on e bay has just cancelled my order saying he had his order cancelled due to them overselling stock ,dont know which store or even if its the truth and hes just trying to get more for them or not but thats the story hes given   

Really I hope that’s not the case 

not only have we got billie store robbing us of our art cards now we got Barnes doing it with the grohls 

makes me wanna just give up :(

If his story is true it's probably one of the Indigo orders.

I can't imagine B&N overselling, especially since they were planning to keep stock for BF. It would be a slap in the face to their customers if they were to cancel online orders just to turn around and stock them for BF, especially since those titles haven't officially been announced yet.

Very good point 

can’t see that happening 

Probably why there wasnt enough stock to go round if everyones ordered 3

There's no reason to doubt B&N and Premiere to come through. I just heard Premiere is expecting them to arrive this week, they don't have them in house yet. Probably the same for B&N.

Indigo clearly oversold, they had the book up for about half a day with a limit of 100 (!) books per order. B&N sold out very fast so they must have put up an agreed-upon number of books for sale. 

Not personally knocking you but people have bought up far more than they need ,i bet 90% of people on here bought more than one 

I agree not a lot of people would of purchased just one 

Ill wait until stock goes out to buyers and buy one from e bay hopefully prices will fall as your looking at around £150 at the moment its just not worth anything like that ,when everyone has 5 coming through the door maybe they will be available at around £50 a pop which isnt unreasonable  

I doubt they will go as low as £50. These hasn't been a proper UK release. There might be a lot in the US when these are all in hand, but I think the worldwide demand is much higher.

Definitely not going to 50 Euro. Minimum 120 or so I'd say. 

Still waiting on my orders to come in from B&N and Premier 

at the risk of facing the ire of those that are really over this thread, can anyone advise if they have received a signed book from Indigo?  I can't access my order online (never have been able to) but I have not received cancellation notice.  

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service