We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 57482

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It’s not hard for people who do moan to unfollow the thread especially when they already purchased and don’t really need to wait for a restock 

just saying 

The thing is you get Karen’s everywhere in all shapes sizes and genders can’t change it I try not to rise to it if I don’t wanna see comment after comment I press the unfollow button 

I totally see that members shouldn’t make other members feel that way at all it’s not on man 

True, it seems it has gotten worse lately. The way I see it this is a discussion forum and you shouldn't feel bad for posting any questions or concerns. A post here is literally called a "discussion". I can understand people moaning when there are dozens of messages in a row that just say "shipped", but that doesn't happen a lot and to me is part of the game. 

Sure, when you only want to be notified of new stuff to buy it's inconvenient when it's being posted in an existing thread and you have to follow all notifications. But are those complaining the active participants/ contributors to this forum or mostly lurkers?

Can't help you with the Indigo order, I think from what I read is that they might get extra copies but if you contact them and ask you risk cancellation. Have they taken the money yet? If not I'd just be patient and wait it out. B&N hasn't shipped yet either.

Sorry KD, I wanted to confirm your part about the conflict and to add I don't think the rules have to be made clearer on this topic as this is a discussion forum, therefore I pressed reply to you. I have trouble concentrating so I put all my thoughts in one reply and forgot I wasn't talking to KellyEff.

Nothing yet - my order is still listed as "Awaiting Shipment". I figure worst case is a no-go on the book and I get a refund (had something else I wanted to buy too, and could use the store credit).

The 1st email you received after placing your order has a link to cancel your order. Ive been clicking that and it takes me to my order page that shows its awaiting shipment. Dont worry, clicking on just that link won't cancel your order

thanks for that tip.  It shows the order is awaiting shipment.  So I guess I will keep waiting. Still some hope. Thanks again.  

Mine still says awaiting shipment as well….

Mine as well...

Barnes and Noble shipping anytime soon? Sad that indie stores, BAM and premier all get them first 

My email said the 8th 

What a boring boring boring thread... I've spent an enormous time reading those childish complaints about BN being not sent  Indigo being oversold, and so on. Each time hoping for new sources, but no.... Only idiots hi-j****** what was an interesting thread at the beginning....

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service