We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 57481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Link" could be confusing.. click on the picture of the book or the description in the email. They both are linked to the web listing of item purchased. If the signed version comes up, your all good

Sorry, I just checked it myself. It worked fine the other day but the page seems to be gone now.. I know for a fact it was directed to the signed version for mine.. does your email confirmation have these numbers in the description?  2100000280636

If it does, you ordered the same as I did

They still have the unsigned version on their site.  The signed version is gone.  If you have item 2100000280636 on your confirmation-you're good.   Their stuff usually arrives pretty quickly too.  The last 2 signed books I ordered from them took 8 and 11 calendar days from the UK to Northern Illinois. They also pack their stuff better than places like Indigo. 

The hardback version is only £16 too and has been for some time so I’m taking that then taking £20 is a positive

We must have posted this info at the same time. Great catch still. I agree. I love blackwells. No tracking but I have yet to have a problem with them. I always triple check to make sure I ordered the signed version as soon as my order goes through. Northern Illinois! Nice.. we just moved from the Chicago burbs to Central Illinois. I miss it up there already

Coles books and Booka Bookshop also worth a mention for quality packing

Thats interesting. Ive ordered a bunch from B&N. No problems so far. I guess I've been lucky. 

Blackwells in Edinburgh have got signed copies arrived in store. You can phone them for a copy 0131 622 8222

Do you maybe know if they have other signed books at this location? 

They carry lots of signed books 

Thank you very much!!

I have finally got my hand on one, was also very happy with the nice woman that answered the phone.

And as Scotland is still in the EU, I should get it without the long wait for custom ! (or at least I hope so)

I don't want to be bearer of bad news, but Brexit covers the whole of the United Kingdom. Scotland is part of the UK and as such has left the EU, even though their citizens voted against Brexit. So be prepared for a customs bill.

The online store covers EU VAT, but if this is shipped from a specific store in Edinburgh then it probably won't.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service