We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://store.udiscover-music.de/p51-i0602445691623/def-leppard/dia...

Posting this here so we don't have to keep going into a Kiss thread for Def Leppard.

Views: 23065

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm guessing people will tell you to use a forwarding service. Im in the US and still refuse to sign up for one. It seems too expensive and the few times I would use them doesn't seem to be worth the risk. I told myself, if I really wanted something from overseas, unavailable to the US, ill suck it up and buy one I can verify that is good on ebay.uk in the case of Elton lockdown cds, it was the best decision. I was able to buy some great signatures while the market was flooded. If I took the risk and ended up with a rushed signature signed in gold and smudged, I would have been very upset.

I'll check it out. Thank you 

Did you get a forwarding service then?

No no, I refuse to use them. Purchases were on the UK version of ebay. I had to convince a few people to allow shipping to the USA. Im just saying, forwarding services are an option but theres risk involved. You are pretty much stuck with the items you receive. You pay a premium on a retail priced item. My point is, if im going to pay a premium, id rather choose ebay where I can see the item before I buy. 

Although, if rough trade didn't ship internationally, I would have been caught scrambling while the Clayton's were available trying to secure one before they were sold out. Id be out of luck. There are pros and cons 

Dude you can send anything you wanna get to me and I’ll send on to you I do it for a couple members of this forum already can add me on Facebook save paying over the odds on eBay etc 

What's your Facebook?

This is me 

be careful with that. If limits are set and retailers check per address, it could backfire on everyone. It happened to me with Taylor Swift Red when I had family order to my address since they were planning on moving.. taylors team canceled both orders. I sent them a ton of nasty emails calling them every name I could think of. 2 weeks later, thankfully, they saw things my way and I was able to replace my order.. point is, retailers can restrict based on address alone

Thats still really nice of you to do for people though

Sold out again

Yes, I would never want that at all 

I get that if it’s something like that I will send my own to my parents address to be safe 

I have submitted a FB request

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service