We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://store.udiscover-music.de/p51-i0602445691623/def-leppard/dia...

Posting this here so we don't have to keep going into a Kiss thread for Def Leppard.

Views: 23057

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sent countless emails to the vinyl collector (French company) about my signed Def leppard! They don’t reply! They are SCAMMING people! Had to contact my bank for a refund! 

The Def Leppard album has only been released for 3 working days, I think it's a bit premature to call them scammers. My previous orders with them went fine.

If they haven't start shipping to other customers then I'm not worried yet, possibly they have yet to receive the signed prints. Communication could be better though, as site still states May 27th.

Just because the album came out doesn't necessarily mean the place actually got them yet or possibly they are waiting on the autographed cards. Some of us have waited over a year on some items. And PayPal and C.C.'s will always stand behind you for at least 6 months after purchase for something that was not shipped.

As for not responding to your emails, well again that comes with the territory. Sadly they aren't the only company with poor communication. But I wouldn't call the scammers at this point. You need to show a little patience.

Good Luck! The company (vinyl collector) reviews are appalling! Just visit face book. I won’t be dealing with them!

They (Vinylcollector) twice have sent me the CD/LP without the signed booklet/lithograph. Once for Korn Requiem then for the Shaggy + Sting boxset. Took an additional month to sort it out. 

Anyone had any luck with the french store or should we assume they arent coming 

I got my signed cd from talkshop on Saturday. It looks really nice. 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I just received the vinyl from the US shop. Is the signed print inside the vinyl? Or is is supposed to come separately? Ive seen it could be both ways for the cd.. is it the same for the vinyl? I thought id ask here before opening it up

Nevermimd, I saw others oitside of this site say they opened the Vinyl to verify it was in there.. i opened mine and it was in the 1st pocket

I just opened my LP and they creased it causing an indention putting it in the sleeve…

That's terrible. I have a small collection of vinyls and it seems to be a consistent problem with the white paper vinyl sleeves. I replace the sleeves regardless so I'm not usually concerned, but as an autograph insert, thats unacceptable. Im guessing your only options would be to return for a refund or keep it as is since all are long sold out. Id still email in case of an off chance they could do something more.. i can't believe people would need proper training to stick inserts in pockets correctly. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service