We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I was just wondering if anyone knew if Dr. John signed.   Curious if it was worth my time waiting after the show.

Thanks!

Views: 1394

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I met him at the stage door at the Iron Horse in Northampton MA as he was arriving ... minutes before he was due on stage. One cool cat. His arthritis is bad ... he used two canes and had a very tough time getting out of his ride.
Still...he was very gracious and signed my album.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Very cool. I did get him to sign last spring in Cleveland, I got him on an album. I was happy to add him to my collection.

Was it nice to meet Dr. John??? Do you think if I went to one of his shows I could get a quick picture with him?? Thanks!

He was real nice after the show the both times I saw him.  He is more apt to take a picture with him than sign- he says his hands hurt after a show. The first time he only took a pic with.  The second time he did both- but he only played a couple of songs for Tommy LiPuma's birthday party.  

Thanks! I'll try to catch him next time he's performing in my area. I appreciate it.  

yes

I think I would get a prescription for the blues from this Dr.! I tried to get an RX pad sig from Dr. McCoy, but that did not work out so well (he could not stand...). 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service