We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

About 15 years ago I sent a basketball card along with a letter to Kareem Abdul Jabbar asking him for his autograph.  I didn't get back my card but I got a different card that appears to have his autograph on it.  The autograph does not appear to be autopen.  I tried comparing the autograph to autographs on Ebay certified by JSA to determine if my autograph is authentic but I was unable to verify the autograph's authenticity.  Does Jabbar usually have a secretary or someone else sign his autographs?  There might be slight differences in my autograph and those certified by JSA on Ebay but I'm thinking they could be because he was in hurry when he signed the autograph.  I saw a video of Jabbar ignoring an autograph request on Youtube which doesn't give me much confidence the autograph is really Jabbar's.  Is he usually tough to get an autograph from?  Sorry I don't have any pictures of the card.

Views: 218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kareem Abdul Jabbar sells his autographs on his website.

kareemabduljabbar.com 

Kareem has gone through cycles over the past 20 years where he does seem to sometimes sign his mail.  I've received a few, they look real to me.  It's been over 10 years since I've tried. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service